Located less than 10 miles from Oklahoma City, the family-friendly suburb of Midwest City, OK, is a great place to call home. Whether you’re spending time along the shoreline of Lake Stanley Draper or visiting nearby Tinker Air Force Base, there’s always something interesting to do here in Midwest City. However, local pests also like it here, and that means our homes and businesses are exposed to the dangers of pest infestations. If you’re looking for complete protection against pest infestations, you’ve come to the right place.
Killin’ It Termite and Pest is here to bring you trusted Oklahoma County pest control. We are a family-owned-and-operated company dedicated to servicing homes and businesses throughout Midwest City and the greater OKC area. Our principles and company philosophy guide us to being the best pest control company available to service your home or commercial space. “You’ve Tried The Rest, Now Let’s Kill Your Pests!” Contact us today to set up your free inspection.
Residential Pest Control In Midwest City, OK
We work hard to protect Midwest City homes from the dangers of household pest infestations. Below are some of our core values of pest control:
- Using IPM (Integrated Pest Management) strategies is key to maintaining long-term control of pests.
- Due to the short reproduction cycle of most pests, environmental factors, and product residual effects, control must be maintained monthly to avoid “major infestations.”
- Preparation and sanitation are key factors in controlling any pest.
- We only apply the correct products, in the right places, at the right times.
- We only use the highest-rated products.
- We always mix maximum mix rates for the most effective control. (When appropriate.)
- We never cut corners — every step, every time.
- One-time treatments are a waste of money.
- The treatment schedule and processes must be adhered to by everyone.
- When the job is done right, the need for reservices disappears.
- Treatments must have no short or long-term effect on humans or pets.
Contact us today to discuss your residential pest control needs; we are eager to deliver the pest protection you and your loved ones deserve.
Commercial Pest Control In Midwest City
If pests get into your Midwest City business, they can cause serious issues, compromising your entire operation and all those inside. That’s why Killin’ It Termite and Pest offers year-round commercial pest solutions that you can count on. Some businesses we’ve worked with include storage facilities, apartment complexes, warehouses, oil rig sites, places of worship, office buildings, and medical offices. Get in touch with us today to request your complimentary estimate.
Is It Too Late To Protect My Midwest City Home From Termites?
Termites are dangerous pests that can cause serious structural damage. They are wood-eaters that feed on and tunnel through the construction of your property. If you’re worried it may be too late to protect your Midwest City home from termites, there are some common signs you can watch for. If you notice any of these signs, you likely already have termites around your home.
If termites are present around your home, you may start to see cracks and crevices along the foundation. You also may find drooping drywall, loose tiles, and windows and doors that are hard to close. Also, hearing small tapping sounds inside the house is a common indication of termite activity.
In order to effectively protect your property from termites, the best thing to do is call the pest experts right away. Here at Killin’ It Termite and Pest, we offer comprehensive termite control and prevention services that guarantee year-round protection you can trust.
A Step-By-Step Cockroach Control Guide For Midwest City Property Owners
To minimize your exposure to cockroach activity, the best thing to do is be proactive in your prevention efforts. That means doing everything you can to eliminate cockroach attractants and conducive conditions. Here’s a step-by-step cockroach control guide for Midwest City property owners:
- Apply weatherstripping around windows and doors.
- Don’t leave any food out, pet food included.
- Fix leaky pipes, faucets, and downspouts.
- Install dehumidifiers in moisture-rich areas.
- Keep your household appliances clean and keep your property free of clutter.
- Reduce sources of humidity and excess moisture.
- Seal spaces around wires, cables, pipes, and utilities that enter from the outside.
- Store your food in sealed, airtight containers.
- Sweep beneath the stove and fridge.
- Take out the trash regularly and store it outside in a sealed bin.
- Thoroughly inspect anything before bringing it indoors.
- Vacuum the floors regularly.
- Wipe up messes and spills as promptly as possible.
At the end of the day, the best way to address your cockroach control needs is to get in touch with your local pest experts. Whether you currently detect signs of cockroach activity or just want to be proactive in securing year-round protection, we’re here to help you. Get in touch with Killin’ It Termite and Pest to learn more about our cockroach control and prevention services.